Firstly, a big thanks to Sophie from SopsBlog for tagging me. It appears to be the kick I needed to get me back into writing for my blog. I loved reading her answers, and I hope that you will enjoy reading mine too. I can’t wait to follow this tag back and find loads more small blogs to follow.
Now the rules
- Mention the person who tagged you
- Answer the questions they asked you
- Tag 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers (This award is to help other people find small blogs)
- Ask 11 new questions for the people you tagged to answer!
- What is your favourite item of clothing?
Definitely my vintage, floral Doc Martens. They are so versatile and I have already had 6 years of use of them. They aren’t going to give up anytime soon either!
2. What is your favourite clothing brand?
I don’t buy lots of clothes and when I do they are often in the sale or from a charity shop. I get a lot from GAP sales though. I think that their clothes are really flattering, high quality and they have good sale prices.
3. If you were a different person, would you be friends with yourself?
I’d like to think so. I know I can be annoying at times, or need some space, but I’d like to think that I am a good friend.
4.What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
Vietnam! I went travelling last summer with one of my housemates from university. We travelled the length of the country and spent a few days in Thailand too. The people were lovely and the food amazing. I highly recommend travelling to Vietnam to anyone.
5. Do you have any hobbies?
Where do I begin?! I like to crochet and I have also started to learn embroidery. I love listening to podcasts, The Guilty Feminist being my absolute favourite.
As well as that I love Judo and Kayaking. I am an active person so I also spend a fair amount of time in the gym too. I’m considering buying a road bike at the moment too, mainly to cycle to the gym because it is too far to walk, but I feel bad about taking the car on so many short journeys. So maybe cycling will be added to the list.
6. Do you have a favourite Disney movie?
YASS! Moana! I love the soundtrack and the fact that she sails across oceans like a badass. Just everything about the film, I love.
7. Do you have any pets?
My mum has a 3-year-old rescue Lurcher called Belle. She is a bit of a handful, but lovely. I get to dog sit her quite a bit and there is never a dull moment with her about.
8. If you could do absolutely anything for a career what would you do?
I’d love to be a professional athlete. I don’t even know what sport I’d like to do most, probably Judo or Kayaking. I wish that I had started something earlier in life so that I could stand a chance at going professional. I think that spending everyday working with your body for a sport you love would be amazing.
9.What do you think is the funniest TV series?
The Mighty Boosh, it reminds me of those awkward teenage years, but watching it back again I never fail to laugh.
10. Are you a dog or a cat person?
I’ve had both cats and dogs in my life, but I think that I am more of a cat person if I was to get my own pet. It’s a tough question though.
11. Do you think Instagram accounts should have a theme?
Although there are some beautiful themed Instagram accounts I think that sticking to a theme limits what you can post. If you follow me on Instagram @RozFrankie then you will know that I like to post loads of different photos. After all, variety is the spice of life!
- What is your favourite food?
- Who has been the most influential person in your life?
- If you had the option to live forever as your current age, would you?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time?
- If you could be anyone for a day, dead or alive, who would you be and what would you do?
- What is your favourite book?
- If you could have one wish, what would it be?
- What is your favourite makeup look?
- If you could only listen to one album on repeat what would you choose?
- How would you describe yourself to someone you’ve never met?
- What made you decide to start your blog?
I’d like to tag anyone reading this who would like to answer these questions and let their followers know a little bit more about them. Also,
Feel free to ask me anymore questions in the comments below too!